Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tile update

I called Allworth Monday morning to discuss the problem with the tiling and the lady I spoke to said she would get on it right away. It turns out Beaumont Tiles provided the tiles and the labour so my assumption was wrong about Allworth providing the labour.

About two hours after my call I received a call from the the tiling company. I discussed with them what was wrong and he said he would get back to me. He also apologised and said he had not been told by Beaumont about the extra tiling.

He called me back again this afternoon to advise they would be back tomorrow to complete the additional tiling and to replace the soap holders. He can't do anything about the bathtub trim and since it was only a $20 upgrade anyway I said it's fine the way it is. It doesn't look too bad anyway.

So all up a quick and professional response from both Allworth and the tiler.