Thursday, May 21, 2009

I have a hand over date

I received a call from Allworth today advising the hand over is scheduled for 9:00AM on the 2/06/09. How exciting :-)

There still seems so much to complete. The painting looks finished on the inside but the wet weather has prevented the outside from being completed. All the plumbing fittings need to be installed, lights and power points, fly screens and doors, gas connected, door handles fitted, site cleanup and house clean. Seems like a tall order for a week and a bit so will be interesting to see if they can pull it off. Here's hoping they do!

I now have to organise a driveway and paths, retaining walls, fences, tiles in the living area, carpet, tv antenna, clothes line, window coverings....... the list keeps getting longer the more I think about it. I need a strong drink and a lie down, my head's spinning.