Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday Update

Since my last post the roof has been completed and the safety railing taken down. The bricks turned up last Monday, all the internal plumbing was done on Tuesday, the mortar turned up on Wednesday and the sand on Thursday. Nothing happened on Friday.

I had been away all week for work so am happy I didn't miss too much but I hope the brickwork starts on Monday.

I wish I had caught the plumber as I would have liked to have a tap fitted behind the fridge in case I decide to get one of those fancy water dispensing ice making fridges some time in the future. I think it would have been a lot easier to have it put in now rather than later.






It pays to take not of where all the pipes are since they are plastic as you can't find them easily once the gyprock goes up. I have heard of a guy who accidently cut through one of his pipes when hanging something up on the wall and it made quite a mess!